What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please change the colors in the image and make it a more high quality PNG

wscott1011

Hello!
Could someone please change the colors of this image and possibly make it a high-quality transparent png? I am looking to print it off at a bigger size probably about 1 foot H x 2 feet W on vinyl and I can't find one online anywhere. That's why i am asking here.
I need the inner color to be blue MATCHED with the image below. The border color will be white.

The png file is the one i need finalized and made into a higher quality png with the color changed.
If you have any questions please ask!

Thank you to anyone who attempts this!!

Attachments

• donkey_kong__gb__logo_by_ringostarr39-d5btn5g.png
    donkey_kong__gb__logo_by_ringostarr39-d5btn5g.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 11
  • dk.jpg
    dk.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 57

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Can someone please change the colors in the image and make it a more high quality

Hello and welcome to PSG.

Do you want the red stroke (outline) with the blue color or do you want the text to match exactly that of the bottom image?

wscott1011

Re: Can someone please change the colors in the image and make it a more high quality

all I would like to have is just the words DONKEY KONG with blue letter and white border around the letters. So yes I would like it to look exactly like the bottom image with no red lines. Thanks for helping!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

With CC cant you add a second black stroke like the OP's second example?

gedstar

Guru

Yep you can, I was thinking about that but the OP didn't request it

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Yep you can, I was thinking about that but the OP didn't request it
Yes, but I was just curios to see how that would look.

edit: Ahhhh yes......like that! Thanks Ged.

gedstar

Guru

Hi

Do you want is added to the PNG I supplied?

I never knew there was a jumpman font

LOL neither did I, you have to thank Eggy for that

Last edited:

wscott1011

Yes if you could add that to the PNG that would be great! Could you take on one more small project for me as well? I'm no good at PS and it would probably take you seconds to complete

wscott1011

I would need 5 buttons total, the hole size is 1 1/8" Link below to the pic of what I would want. I want it to look just like where it says JUMP but flip that upside down and turn the color white with black lettering.

Link to pic: export_470dpi.jpg

Lettering for each button:

COIN/SELECT
PLAYER 1 / START
EXIT
COIN/SELECT
PLAYER 2 / START

Thanks everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:

wscott1011

Thanks ged! Yea I'm about to head over to some friends place to watch the Bama game. I posted above. Thanks again and have a great day.