What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please remove the black background so I can use this design on a shirt?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Can someone please remove the black background so I can use this design on a shir

Hello and welcome to PSG.

It's not the best. Meh.......
LlamaGraphic_01.png

dantej725

Re: Can someone please remove the black background so I can use this design on a shir

Thank you very much! you did an amazing job!

dantej725

Can you also remove the word saxophones and write it in a nicer font?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Sorry, had to leave for awhile.

Sure I can remove the the word saxophones..........what font would you like?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

How's this?

LlamaGraphic_01.1.png

Last edited:

dantej725

Do you mind sending a few examples of it with other fonts please?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Do you mind sending a few examples of it with other fonts please?
No. You can search some fonts to see what you might like. Let me know if you find one.