What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can someone remove the cigarette from this picture please..

monty

hi, i was wondering if someone might be nice enough to photoshop out the cigarette from this picture below. ps. if i'm asking in the wrong place maybe someone could point me in the right direction of where i should be asking.

pic7yr6rt.gif

iDad

Guru
You are welcome it was only less than minute to do

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
No it;s not a bit of butt.... :eek: iDad stitched the lips closed... NO SMOKING..... lol

Great work , man .... tho I think there's an extra dark part on the lips - the shadow cast by the cig..

iDad

Guru
Less than a minutes work of course it could be better what ya want for nothing gold?

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
Less than a minutes work of course it could be better what ya want for nothing gold?

Oh that's right, No Big Funds $$, No Top Service. ***runs and hides*** :rolleyes:

iDad

Guru
well a coffee fund would be nice

monty

my friend did some more work on it in the end as he really wanted to mess about with it haha

ps. i wanted a nice pic of my late father minus a ciggie hanging out of his mouth.. ;)

bye all and thanks again

220-piccy.gif

iDad

Guru
lol another hit and run.

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
Yes, but the joy you have spread around the forum makes up for the disappointments of people using your talent for their own gains. :p

iDad

Guru
Bah......Humbug.throw money!:mrgreen::rofl:

iDad

Guru
Win????????? what's that?

jasonbaker

Can't be caught with a cig in your mouth. I actually have a couple of pictures where I've got to take them out of my hand from my Vaca.