What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

canon eos 1000D good?

yeah i like it to, you can really see the adhesion of the water and the grass :)

the 1000d is a a good camera but limited in what it can do. remember as u become more experienced in photography the bug bites and then u realize that the entry level camera was a waste of money.the only problem with the 1000d is that it is too slow[shutter speed i think is max 4 frames a second]so getting expensive glass would be a waste on that body. if u have the budget go for a pro body which will give u those 10 to 15 frames a second and make the lens worth it.tamron and sigma do make good glass but personally i would stick with the same brand as the camera.i do bird photography and specialize in birds in action which forces me to use a pro setup but it is worth it as i am not limited if i want to do other genres.

I use a canon 1000d, it's a great camera, robust and fairly light - but in regards to taking pictures, it depends more on the lens my friend :)

Back