What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Color change request

fogo00

Power User
It took me about 20 minutes to make this and it didn't even come out like I wanted. Doing this type of stuff is extremely time consuming, mainly because the hair of these characters is the same color/similar to the background, making any automated selection tool basically unusable.I cannot commit to doing the second pic as the first was already too hard for me. Sorry about that

Attachments

• p1064.png
    p1064.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

KamiYama

It took me about 20 minutes to make this and it didn't even come out like I wanted. Doing this type of stuff is extremely time consuming, mainly because the hair of these characters is the same color/similar to the background, making any automated selection tool basically unusable.I cannot commit to doing the second pic as the first was already too hard for me. Sorry about that

That's fine, I tried them myself and had a really hard time with them so I understand

Thank you so much though

Last edited:

fogo00

Power User
I inverted the whole image (only luminosity, not color), then used select-> color range to select her skin color, and used the selection as the mask for the inverted layer (with the original underneath)

Attachments

• p417.jpg
    p417.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0