What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colored and even picture

UglyEarl

Hi guys! I just need your help restoring the picture. Can we make this colored and make it even? I've edited the guy on the far right. I just want it to become realistic and don't look edited. Appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2909.JPG
    IMG_2909.JPG
    564.9 KB · Views: 11

Tony Bowman

I'm not going to colour this. However, you can achieve a lot with a few simple contrast adjustments using levels layers, bringing in the blacks and whites and adjusting mid-tones for brightness. On this example, I did an all over levels adjustment, and then made another one, added a black mask and painted in more adjustments with a low opacity soft brush.

IMG_2909.JPG

Argos

Guru
In my opinioln it's a hard one not look edited, there is a an evident difference on quality and light betwwen the two images.

I tried to match the quality and adjust the light but it's almost imposible to made it perfect.

IMG_2909ff.jpg

Cheers!