What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Could someone please give the elements sharp edges

Antony

Hello, I am a bit of a photoshop hack and I created this for my friends that I run with.
Unfortunately, I cannot get the edges to be nice and crisp. My friends want to put this on our training T-Shirts.

The size I need is 30cm X 30cm at 300 DPI
When I hacked this together, I made the image too small and when I enlarged it, it lost the nice edges. (small hides my lack of skill)
It would be great if someone could give the elements nice smooth sharp edges (Perhaps vectors but I don't know how to do this at all)
I have included both the png and the psd files
Rum-Final.png

Attachments

• Rum-Final.psd
    4.5 MB · Views: 4
The border and the text is fantastic.

The silhouettes seem to have lost some detail. We are a small group of 4 ( 3 Ladies and 1 Man ) Is there a way that some detail ( more realistic/life like profile ) could be put back into the silhouettes?

The order is 2 ladies running followed by the man running and one lady bent over out of breath.

I really like the symmetry and cleanliness of the border.

Wow. That is absolutely fantastic.

Thank you for the superb effort.
Could I please have the updated photoshop file

Great work

Ouch, that won't be possible because I don't keep those longer then one day...
Basicly what I did was to take the PNG to CorelDraw (I don't use AI, but it's almost the same) and made a crisp vector shield outline after tracing the PNG.
I looked for 'runners' png online and turned them into silhouettes.
I replaced the existing runners with the ones I found.
So all I did was redo the shield outline and replace the runners with more detailed ones.
The rest is your original project.

That's ok.

Again thanks for the awesome work done.

Best regards,
Antony.

Back