What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Cover grass above rocks with sky

packofwolves3

Hello! Can anyone put the blue sky above the rocks? The random grass/weeds would look a lot better if they…were not visible lol. Basically, replace the grass with the blue sky, so all you see is the rock I’m on and the blue sky?

65214D0D-7D3F-4774-B1FF-879D58790B90.jpeg

I hope you understand that we all have opinions, but I feel it looks better in the original. Adding the extra sky throws off the perspective and makes the image look fake. JMHO! Sorry!

I hope you understand that we all have opinions, but I feel it looks better in the original. Adding the extra sky throws off the perspective and makes the image look fake. JMHO! Sorry!
No worries. I wanted something for my phone background and the grassless one makes it less busy. Im also zoomed in a bit. But I agree, any time I post the photo, it’ll be the original!

97B616A3-C32E-4AC3-9AA1-C8A6B6846640.png

No worries. I wanted something for my phone background and the grassless one makes it less busy. Im also zoomed in a bit. But I agree, any time I post the photo, it’ll be the original!
Additional clouds for a 'top of the hill' look?

View attachment 129140
Additional clouds for a 'top of the hill' look?

View attachment 129140
This might become my background! The subtle clouds is great!

Back