What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating an Email Signature

JTCameron29

Hello!

I am a secondary school teacher in charge of graphic design and have been asked to create a universal email signature for the entire school, based upon one that I had made for myself in Photoshop.
I have a Macbook Pro 16" Retina M1, and what I am finding is that when I go to import the signature as an image to Outlook online, it is massive in comparison to it's size in photoshop. I am also noticing that it looks incredibly blurry on a Windows computer.

Is there a solution to this? Even when I inserted it into this forum, it was massive yet the pixels don't seem that big.

When they are made, I want all staff just to be able to drag and drop it into outlook online and it not look blurry.

TIA :)

Signature Mock.png

Hi there,

I am not an Outlook user but a quick glance shows that Outlook does not have any specifications or recommendations. But, lots of sites offer their recommendations and they vary by a lot. Generally speaking, most of them suggest a smaller size in terms of dimensions and size.
Your signature image is 1390 X 765 at 105 KB. Is there any design element that you can reduce/remove? Maybe width can be reduced? The blue bar at the bottom has a lot of empty space beneath the text? Maybe the elements of text can still be placed side by side to reduce height? On a long thread, signature with big height dominates and renders the content secondary.
Some of the blurriness could be because of the automatic resizing that is happening to your signature. Can you show a screenshot of the blurry image?

Just sharing some of my thoughts on the issue. Nice looking signature.

Back