What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

crop/rotate/layer

strangest

New to photoshop . . . and new on here.

Looking for someone to crop/rotate/layer a book image over another image of a person and into their hand.

About 50 of these need doing. Could anyone here help with a trial run. Can email the images over. Will pay well.

Appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

hawkeye

Guru
Send me the images and a detailed description of what you want done, and I'll get to work: rhawkinsphotography at q dot com

Last edited:

strangest

Is there no-one on here who can do what should be a simple task for a photoshop enthusiast.

One reply/offer, and he's gone offline. Disappointed after all I've heard about this place.

hawkeye

Guru
Is there no-one on here who can do what should be a simple task for a photoshop enthusiast.

One reply/offer, and he's gone offline. Disappointed after all I've heard about this place.
I'm still on line and I sent you an email with a sample picture. Awaiting your reply...

Steve

Retired Administrator

It took 20 min to get one of our most talented members to help you and you're disappointed?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

Not to mention we all can't be on board 24 - 7...... we got to earn and eat too, ya know.....

MFSX

Why would you guys eat when you have air to breath :lol: :) not to mention PS to work with