What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dysfunctional keyboard shortcut: Magnetic Lasso.

m.knight

Hi all,

I'm having some difficulties and after a lot of internet searching and piddling about in Photoshop I can't suss it. Basically, the delete key does not remove anchor points while I am making a selection with the magnetic lasso tool, nor does backspace. I've tried most of the obvious things (I hope) but to no avail.

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks :).

m.knight

Backspace doesn't work for me either, I'd tried that. Just reset the preferences and still no change.

m.knight

That thread came up in my previous research ;), unfortunately, after trying all the relevant solutions in that thread it didn't help. FYI I'm on Windows 7 and I'm using the latest Adobe Photoshop CC.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Based on what I can find, this is a bug that occurred after the last update on 01-16-2014.

Report the issue to Adobe.

m.knight

I have posted the problem to their forums, hopefully will hear back soon! :).

Thanks for all the help Gurus :D.