What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Effects or techniques for these faces

T1geR KaT 86

So, I am working on a pic I plan to probably use as a CS:GO avatar or just for what ever...anyway this is what I have so far. I am at a loss on (have tried a bunch of plug-ins and filters to no avail) any advice or ideas on the face and maybe background? Really hoping for some help with the face plz. ty in advanceUnfinished cale and Keith.png

Hey. There are two faces. Which one are you wanting changed (or help with) and how?

First, I would suggest that you first think in terms of "looks" that you want to achieve (eg, light, dark, moody, colorful, black and white, etc.), not specific bits of software (eg, plugins, presets, actions, etc.). Once you make this general decision and perhaps refine it a bit (eg, do you want the subjects brighter or darker than the background, etc.), then we can talk about what software to use to best implement it.

Another issue is that there are literally millions of different looks for portraits. What someone thinks is a good choice look, you may think is totally wrong.

Bottom line, we will be delighted to help you, but you need to be *much* more specific about what you want than you were in your original request. Probably the easiest way to do this is to post examples (or links to examples) of portraits that you like.

Tom M

Ok, Makes sense. So I thought the jacket/sweater came out pretty well, and so maybe I should mess with the hair? leave the face? I'm not sure haha, So yeah.

Back