What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embed video file into jpeg image

ST31MY

Let start with the simple stuff.

Operating system is Windows XP

Photoshop version is CS4 V11

I have been racking my brains trying to figure out how to embed a video file into an image in Photoshop.

GOAL: i have a Jpeg of a TV screen frame. I want to take a YouTube video that i downloaded and place it into this TV screen frame.

After this i want to be able to save it in some way (i suppose save for web devices as a GIF) and then place that picture of a TV screen with a running video into a banner i am creating (like a website signature banner with a running video on the side of it).

All the tutorial videos i have found are from older versions of PS where bridge and ImageReady were all a part of the main program. CS4 V11 is not like that so i cannot figure out how to even get the movies from bridge, or into Photoshop at all since they are two separate programs and i have not found a way to either open it with PS or move it to PS from Bridge.

I have it currently saved in both .mov and .avi file formats as i was not sure which would work (but the tutorial used .mov)

any help would be greatly appreciated.

can you explain that again, I'm having a hard time following what you are trying to do?

can you explain that again, I'm having a hard time following what you are trying to do?

I would explain it better but until i get 4 posts i cannot post images.
I have an image. I want to take a YouTube video and post it inside of that JPEG image.
If you have ever made a simple website banner, think of that with a movie file embeded into it that actually plays like an animated gif file would.

Back