What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good people, I missed my saying goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeniorS

Guru
Hello folks!

I promissed to report in few weeks but it's been almost a month now.
So i decided to make proper goodbye post.

There must been many new members who could wonder "who the f... is SeniorS? And what about he's talking?", so this one goes for ones who knows me a bit.

Trying not to be too melodramatic and pathetic (which is extremly hard for me) i'll try to make it short and simple as possible.

I realized now that i'm used PSG not for wrong purposes.
At beginnig it was all about PS and advance skills in it but later ir became more and more about compensating and keeping up self-assessment (google's translator but i hope you get the point) and replacing some "problems" of mine.
Which is aboslutly normal thing in comunication, i just took to a monster level.

And best thing for me now is grab some of my stuff, say goodbye and delete my account (and again, very hard to do it). And hope that some day i'll could return without fear of making same mistake again, and trying to be honest at least to myself, it can happen after some years, if it will possible at all for me.

And as P.S.

I really enjoyed beeing here. I learned some tricks and hope helped to learn some trick to others.
And okey, let's roll with pathetic :) - i LOVE PSG and all you guys and girls.

P.P.S. I'll now take best wishes from you and then will be look into how to delete acount.

Paul

Former Member
Mate, don't do it - it ain't going to be the same here without you around.
If you do go pm me your email addy please.
Your a Guru forever with me mate.

iDad

Guru
We come
We go
once a member, always a member no matter how infrequent (unless a hammer comes down on ya!)
As Paul said........Ditto!

Steve

Retired Administrator
We'll be sorry to see you go SeniorS I hope it's not caused by some negative experience here at PSG.
Language was never a problem in understanding you.

Your account won't be deleted.
If you choose to post again it will be here waiting for you.
All the best,
Steve

SeniorS

Guru
Thank You all!

Good luck! Keep improving your PS (perfection has no representation) and stay sharp!

P.S. Steve, it's nothing with PSG or everyone else. Everything is perfect (okey, more or less :) ) it's just me.
And i'm "packed" my stuff and kinda ready to go.
But i didn't find at first sight (i didn't make deep research thou) how to delete account?

Steve

Retired Administrator
OK and the best of luck to you.
You can't delete your account and there is no reason for me to delete it.

You're a member in good standing here and if you choose to post a year from now your account will be waiting for you.
If you never come back the helpful information you provided is still here and still helping out members.
Good Luck

Jenny

You cant EVER leave.... So nice to finally meet, Now maybe you can help me.[Oh yes Jennifer has issues too].

SeniorS

Guru
You cant EVER leave....

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!"

© "Hotel California"

So nice to finally meet, Now maybe you can help me.[Oh yes Jennifer has issues too].

What is your issue?

Jenny

Been trying to learn Illustrator... NOT going so well, Right now trying to scale a vector file... Totally lost.
I do get around ps5.1 ext. fairly well, If there is something there to compare it to, maybe?... THX.
And sometimes my mouth get"s me into trouble too.....

Last edited:
Hi SeniorS

I'm really sad to know that you won't be active anymore, don't know if you gonna come back some day, i really hope you do come back soon, but if not, as other members mentioned above you will be always a respected member in our community, your knowledge shared whit us, will be always appreciated, and we will be more than happy to have you back any time.

I wish you have a really good life mate, and God bless you always.

M@X

Status
Not open for further replies.