What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good website for tutorial videos

ibclare

Queen Bee
WOWZA. What a collection. I didn't look at any of them, but there sure are a multitude and they appear interesting. Thanks for sharing Stric9.

Digitaldude400d

Looks like quite a few to select from but I think for the price there are better sites out there for tutorials. Kelby training for one but there are others as well.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Looks like quite a few to select from but I think for the price there are better sites out there for tutorials. Kelby training for one but there are others as well.

Oh, I didn't realize they weren't free. Duh. I subscribe to lynda.com, but there are other great free tuts out there as well. Some good links get posted here.

M

millar2328

What are the other tutorial websites? I have been trying to find some good tutorials. Youtube only has so much.

Stric9

Power User
I've havent paid for any of them. Just click on the YouTube channel button if you can't view them. You can view them there for free.

Last edited: