What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the macro 05

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Quiet here, so lets play.

What is this and I'm talking about the top section of the picture, not the flowery texture

guess the macro 05.jpg

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
I was going to say Christmas jumper, well it is that time of the year :shocked: until I read the second line, so are we talking about this bit
guess the macro 05.jpg

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Correct Ged, but a special kind of paw. :thumbsup:

Here's the original:

DSC00537.jpg

Its a species of crow, I don't know the English name but the official name is 'Corvus monedula'.
That little rascal was our guest for almost the whole summer and had a ring. One morning he didn't came back.

That was a short 'contest'.
Guys, feel free to start one too...:cheesygrin:

gedstar

Guru
Well it was Argos that done most of the work, and technically speaking I didn't get it right because birds have claws not paws :rofl:

According to google it's a European Jackdaw

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I'm learning Ged, but good to know...:thumbsup:

I would start a new one but I'm working on a project (one you will like) so if anyone else would throw a new guess the... on the forum, please do.