What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, could you please tell me how can i write in half circle to the empty space?

Gentleman1223

Hi! Our school got a new name, and i want to "refresh" our logo, but im a noob in Photoshop. Could your please tell me, how can i write fonts in half-circle to the empty space?

uPA2LUW.jpg Thanks for help!

Attachments

• ványai12.psd
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Re: Hello, could you please tell me how can i write in half circle to the empty space

If I'm understanding you correctly you need to type text along a path.

This is a video I did for another member with a similar question...

If that's not what you need then you may have to explain your question further and possibly post an example to make it clearer.

Regards.
MrToM.

Re: Hello, could you please tell me how can i write in half circle to the empty space

Thank you, yeah, i searching for that.

PS: Sorry for my english, unfortunately my motherlanguage is Hungarian, and thank you for fast reply.

No worries....just wanted to make sure that's what you wanted.

If you need a demonstration specific to your image then I can do one for you but it wont be much different from the video....just a different image.

Any questions just ask.

Regards.
MrToM.

Back