What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello :) From Cali & new!

Kitteh

Hi everyone! (Hoping I'm not spamming by doing two intros, did one earlier but I don't think it got saved.)

Recently came across Photoshop Gurus when I had a question about Photoshop. I'm hoping to learn more about Photoshop as a hobby.

I've just gotten a job, and told my boss that I had some knowledge about Photoshop (and by some meaning very little) and after finding that out, he hopes for me to learn about Photoshop to create banners for their company (tech) website. Photoshop has always been something I've been hoping to learn so I thought this would be fun! I'm hoping to learn many new techniques about Photoshop even though being computer illiterate. :p I'm excited to learn a lot from all of you and I hope with your help and patience I can be able to create beautiful banners in the upcoming future.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Welcome, kitteh. You're in good company. Help yourself to a load of tutes in and discussions in the tutorial section. Enjoy your time. Don't worry, the nods may be able to clean the other thread.

I save it like this in Photoshop CS5, it turns out a lot darker than it should....like when Im working on this in photoshop...its a lot lighter...that could be just my monitor though...tell me if it seems darker. The back the blue hue is a lot more too the left and continues on till the end but gets darker.I'm hoping to learn many new techniques about Photoshop even though being computer illiterate. :p I'm excited to learn a lot from all of you and I hope with your help and patience I can be able to create beautiful banners in the upcoming future.

Back