What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[help]How to make my picture into same tone like this one?

ancel45

Hi guys.. can you help me with this problem?
I have picture that i want to make that pic into wedding theme *gloomy. But I cant make that foto like these two (2 pic on the butom)

This is my photo ----> SAM_0018.JPG

Photo that i want -> 011193b6-4527-4830-a6df-7073e1442775.jpg989fb9f5-1f54-4ebd-bf59-642274e24b74.jpg

I need some tutorial/ tips to change my picture into greate one..
*if you have present recommendation or anything please help me

Thanks before.
-Ancel45

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

The focus of your two example photos are the subjects. The focus of the image you want to change is the deer.

Note that the two sample photos have blurred backgrounds, is this what you want for your photo?

ancel45

Hello and welcome to PSG.

The focus of your two example photos are the subjects. The focus of the image you want to change is the deer.

Note that the two sample photos have blurred backgrounds, is this what you want for your photo?
My main photo just sample hehehe..
May it be same if backgrounds blurred or not?

coz my main photo is not blurred..

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK.

What is your experience with Photoshop?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yup.. i have..
I like you can teach me how to solve this photo using photoshop
I don't think I can. I don't know what your level of experience is with Photoshop. Are you a beginner, intermediate, or advanced?

Your two sample images were taken in great backlighting. They were very well thought out photographs.

Your main photo does not have the same lighting.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I also think we're going to have a language barrier problem. You don't seem to understand me.

laserdude

If you take out the red and green colors you will be a lot closer to the other two pictures.

Attachments

• SAM_0018c.jpg
    SAM_0018c.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10