What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me please.. im desperate.

LemonLuuk

I can spend hours in photoshop and still end up with nothing.
Im doing photoshop since 2010 for a hobby but im still having problems.
Since my friends are being upcoming 'artist' and they ask me for making covers i want to do a good job but i cant.
My mission for today was making a youtube logo an banner with text: KD (artist name) 9721 (zip code). His zip code is what he represents. You can see it like Ice Cube representing West Side.
For the banner i really like this picture:
dasfas.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Luuk, just a reminder that you have asked for help in these following threads. It's very difficult for myself and others to offer any further help when you don't seem to be willing to answer us when we reply.

"Please help me"
"What ya'll think about my CD cover art?".
"Desert guy. Before and after"
"Car wallpaper before and after"
"250 x 250 Before and After"
"Ronnie flex (Rapper)"
"Leauge Sig"
"My Master work!"

You replied once in this thread, but no follow up after Hoogle tried to offer help.....
"Model Before and After"

I don't mind helping you out at all, but you need to start responding to our replies.

OK, my response for your thread here today is.........

You state that you need help and that your desperate, you state that your having problems, you state your mission for the day, but you never tell us how we can help you out. So my question is, how can we help you out?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
By giving me idea's, tips and tricks.
Not much help. You need to be more specific.

I don't see your vision for this banner. You will have to elaborate a bit more and provide some more examples of what your talking about. As it is, I don't see how you could incorporate the photo you provided into a banner that relates to a rap artist.