What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP!!! PSCS5 doesn't open now that I have a new MAC that runs Sierra

emogmo

I was so excited to purchase a new desktop for my family, but the excitement sooned waned when I discovered that I couldn't open Photoshop. I was following another forum and it instructed me to uninstall Photoshop cs5, then reinstall it. So I did that and when I tried to reinstall the app, the Photoshop installer was no where to be found. I forgot to mention that when I double click on PS CS5, it gives me this message "Some of the application components are missing from the Application directory, Please reinstall the application." Can you help me out with this issue. I am really trying to prevent getting a subscription for the new PS CC version that Adobe is offering, especially when PSCS5 was so awesome!!!!

Back