What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with new logo design !

RedLight

Hello to all,

I am new to the site and would like help with a new logo design. I have a general ideal of what I would like it to represent but none of the templates I have seen so far work for what I need.

I am used to doing photo editing, item removal, touch-ups, etc... but (sadly) I am not familiar with how to make a professional looking logo with Photoshop.

PS: Due to my finding this (amazing) forum... I am pressed for time in the completion of the new logo as it will be used on our new website, sign, business cards and promotional items (shirt, caps, etc..)

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedLight

Hello Sam,

Thank you for the info. I am not looking for anonymity... the only reason I did not post the sample I came up with earlier is that our domain is bought but the company registration will only be confirmed tomorrow... so I just wanted to establish contact with the members here to see if anyone would be willing to come up with a better design (and better looking than mine...loll)

I hope that is ok and I am not breaking any forum guidelines by doing it this way??

Thanks again and looking forward to be able to help other members in return !!

RedLight

So here is the sample I made yesterday.... so I guess it is now obvious this is not my area of expertise...lol

What I would like it to be is...
- Having the red spotlights coming from the city skyline (either from base of buildings in front or from behind as if coming from another building) - doesn't have to be 3...
- Much better spotlights (more realistic - or like in major movie/premiere events )
- The Montreal lettering can also be modified... although I like the silhouette creating the "M"
- I would like to keep the city skyline silhouette as it is of Montreal (and royalty free!)

Montreal Skyline with spots.png
I do have the psd file if it is easier to modify that one than the png I just posted above.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

RedLight

No one is interested in helping me out and improve the sample logo I made ??

Thanking you in advance for your assistance,
Phil.

RedLight

Anyone at all ???

I really need some help with this.... I have to submit a rough draft by Tuesday and would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance
RLM