What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helpful books

vader1701

I am a newbie and working on the learning curve, I am sure it's been asked before but do the pros out there have any suggestions for good instruction books, dvd's etc.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

vader1701

Wow that's great info, I am finding my learning curve is straight up like a rocket off to the moon. I have a pic of my bike that I want to grab (so to speak) and put it on a different background and also add a DarthVader mask to the front headlight area. Wow this is some undertaking but hey that's a great project for our Michigan winter.

Just not sure what I need to study up on to make all those effects happen.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have noticed that you have posted two threads on the same subject of books. Hopefully you have found some help.

vader1701 said:
I have a pic of my bike that I want to grab (so to speak) and put it on a different background and also add a DarthVader mask to the front headlight area. Just not sure what I need to study up on to make all those effects happen.
I see that you have posted a thread on the Darth Vader subject as well. I see that Hoogle provided you with an answer. If you did not understand or need further help with that thread, then post more questions there. We can't help you if your not coming back to the thread and asking questions.