What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys

Feel bad since i've posted for requests without even introducing myself!

Well I'm Paul Thompson, i'm 17 and from Scotland! Music & acting realy do control my life, playing guitar is a great passion of mine and I currently own seven :)

I got into Photoshop recently after moving from GIMP, don't get me wrong GIMP is a lovely wee package with great editing abilities but well... it just isn't Photoshop is it?

I hope to be active and so far everyone seems great!

cheers :)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forums, omgpaul.

What AXES do you own? I used to be a former musician/guitarist who traded hid pick for a mouse.... lol....

Ive still got my Greco Les Paul, Steinberger N-series, and my road-worthy 78 Fender Strat......

Hope you enjoy your learning curve in Photoshop....

Cheers.

fenix

Guru
Seem to be a few musicians here, former as well as present! So a big Welcome to you from a former h-rock drummer! But i too swapped my gear for a mouse some moons ago! :D Had to keep up with evolution... or something.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Seem to be a few musicians here, former as well as present! So a big Welcome to you from a former h-rock drummer! But i too swapped my gear for a mouse some moons ago! :D Had to keep up with evolution... or something.

Let's set up the MARQUEE Band then.... lol.... (not bad a name)

fenix

Guru
Sounds Great! :D maaan, it must be 100 years ago since i even touched a pair of logs.. it was back in the 80´s when the poodle hair was in style :D geeez! I have lived in hiding ever since! :d

Welcome to the forums, omgpaul.

What AXES do you own? I used to be a former musician/guitarist who traded hid pick for a mouse.... lol....

Ive still got my Greco Les Paul, Steinberger N-series, and my road-worthy 78 Fender Strat......

Hope you enjoy your learning curve in Photoshop....

Cheers.

Nice!
I own a faithful Epiphone Dot, a Gretsch white penguin, Martin D15M acoustic, custom Gibson Les Paul, Fender tele , A Taylor acoustic and a ovation double neck guitar :)