What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey! Incoming of a good photomanipulator here!

HydroFantasy

I'm quite happy I found a community like this, so I can go back though time and remember myself how much good I was in this passion of mine :)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to forum, Hydro.

I'm sure al lot here will enjoy viewing the works you've done and will benefit from your advices.

Enjoy what we have to offer.....

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Can you post some of your 'good' works for us to see?

HydroFantasy

Hello and welcome to PSG.

Can you post some of your 'good' works for us to see?

Sure thing!
Okay don't be scared! :D

These are the best works I ever did in my life(Yeah they are old enough to make me feel old myself)
But I'm very expertized into fixing photo mistakes(wish I had the authorization to post it, but to tell you what I did, it was to completely remove a person from infront a giant door and rebuild the 25% of the door almost perfectly)

y1aZVQE.jpg

thsDval.jpg

Iw2mDJS.jpg

HXxWqVN.jpg

xcA1ykj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
HydroFantasy said:
But I'm very expertized into fixing photo mistakes(wish I had the authorization to post it, but to tell you what I did, it was to completely remove a person from infront a giant door and rebuild the 25% of the door almost perfectly)
You can post this image with your explanation anytime you like.

Post it here: https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/before-and-after-showroom/

HydroFantasy

No I'm saying, since it's a wedding picture, I don't know if I'm allowed to post it on the internet, and I don't have anymore the contact of the person that requested me the job (I had to format a backup hd that was not-recoverable)
Edit: but yes, If I had another occasion to fix such big mistakes I will show in there .D

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Could you walk us through the sail boat manipulation please i loved that one.

HydroFantasy

I will work on that, it's a 2009 work so files are surely lost, but if you want I can prepare something similar as a procedure :)
I'll tell you a secret, but don't tell anyone(like if I'm not on the internet) the cloud effect on the grass was a "mistake" from a fusion between 2 stock pictures. :p

Btw: I'm on my way to find a nice couple of stock pictures.

Paul

Former Member
What was the last one you worked on can you share that with us, and how you made it we have members waiting to see what you have created.

HydroFantasy

Like a video tutorial?
I can try if you want, I'm gathering the elements to have fun with them. And, my last creation is:
TUV1Xh9.jpg
Doesn't teases me like it should, but still a good work(some giant mistakes on this one, but hey, I was sleepy ;)

HydroFantasy

I didn't touched photoshop for like 3 yrs so I'm a little rusted, so I just played around to make me remember the basic tricks I used to do but as I said I can do lot of good stuff...Am I allowed to post a video in before and after showroom?

HydroFantasy

Thanks for the rules, I'll try to make it to show how I made it(or I would remake it now)
But it will mostly explain how:
1)Take the necessary part of a picture
2)Resize something to your needs
3)Blend the parts until you like the result
I already excuse myself, I'm not a native english, I'm italian so probably I will be shy while talking(always been shy, even when I talk with my girl on skype in english I get shy :p)

I know the "tutorial" is not the most original or advanced way to make it, but since you asked how I did it, I wanted to show, so, I will make it, post it on my youtube, and then I will post it on the section, if is rejected is ok, I don't want to fill a thread of pictures just to show how I made it(even if it's pretty simple, as someone teached me once, when you find good stock pictures you already did 50 or 60% of the job)

Paul

Former Member
Just curious what's the name mean mate?

HydroFantasy

I love to find ispiring names, but depends on where i am.
Like, maybe in that period i'm liking a show, and I go crazy for something, but HydroFantasy meant at the time, I love fluid fantasies word, where they blends perfectly, like a real picture.
This is the result I intend to reach with the video tutorial, if you like the result I will record it from scratch
sHui8Sz.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, seems like I have approvance, then later I will video record how I did it :)

Have you spent some time here on PSG looking over some of the older threads?

If not, you should spend some time getting to know the site and it's members. We have some incredibly talented members who produce some stunning, high quality, professional work. Especially in the photo retouching and restoration area.

Given that you are, self admittedly, a bit rusty with your Photoshop skills, you may want to sharpen them a little before you start trying to post tutorial videos.

It might be better if you posted some images that you have created or restored and allow some member critiques. You should upload the images that you have placed in this thread, individually (one per thread), to the SHOW ROOM and get some feedback in the form of critique from the members. This will help you to improve your skills.