What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good is the guy above you?

Carson

Power User
Hey, I was thinking, and I havn't ever created a post worth keeping so im going to try. Here is a fun little game I picked up on the forum somewhere else, but this game could also help point out the people to go to for work.

Here are the rules, XD post on a scale from 1 - 10 on how good you think the guy/girl above you is in photoshop. Obviously I'm the poster so I can't rate the guy above me, but this is how it would work.

Steve - poster
Jane - 8
Jeff - Jane - 3
Jack - jeff - 6
and on
and on
and on
etc ...

Sound fun?

iDad

Guru
If your not that good and being rated by fellow members that are much better could turn ugly on some . you sure thats a good idea?

Carson

Power User
It's up to you, I just saw this in another forum, it seemed to work out alright. You should probably delete it though :D

iDad

Guru
Lets see where your idea leads.........then we'll decide on the AX.........lol

MFSX

Would you get banned from the forum if you rate the administrator negative :cheesygrin:

iDad

Guru
i doubt it ...
The administrator would consider the source first

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hmmmm.... reminds me of those "Guy Above You" forum games.

Suits the other forums.... But here.... I dunno. Might end up with misunderstandings, hurt feelings, a little broken pride perhaps....

iDad

Guru
the guy above seems to be looking for trouble...........

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
The Guy above seems to be putting his tail between his legs and running scared.

TerryC

The guy above is living in a fairy tale, and is being courted by the wicked witch of the west.

TerryC

the guy above me has stepped into some really deep doodoo, and can't shake it off his feet.

rasoN

THE GUY ABOVE stepped into a keyboard and can't shake spam off his feet :D

iDad

Guru

\@@\

THE TITLE IS "How good is the guy above you" sliding way off subject guys ............

Last edited:

TerryC

The guy above me thinks he is good, but we really know that he likes to vomit on his shoes. :shocked: :rofl::rofl:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
This guy is telling the guys up there that this thread should be renamed "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE GUY ABOVE YOU".... which is more appropriate to where the thread is going to..... of course... with a warning.... NOT SUITABLE FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.....

A VERBAL Version of Avatar Wars.....