What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to put text around the borders of an image in Photoshop?

ingaman

Can't find this anywhere. Every tutorial I find while googling this is trying to teach me how to do basic things like creating outlined text or circular text. I'm trying to design a business card and trying to have text along the inner edges to create a border. So far the only method I know is to create sections of text and rotate them individually, but isn't there an easier way that looks more natural? Does anyone have other methods that can generate a better appearance. I'm not a Photoshop amateur, but I'm not a pro either.

Can't find this anywhere. Every tutorial I find while googling this is trying to teach me how to do basic things like creating outlined text or circular text. I'm trying to design a business card and trying to have text along the inner edges to create a border. So far the only method I know is to create sections of text and rotate them individually, but isn't there an easier way that looks more natural? Does anyone have other methods that can generate a better appearance. I'm not a Photoshop amateur, but I'm not a pro either.

Hello Ingaman! I have been reading about putting text on a pen tool path, and I found this tutorial for you, here they are using a circle, but it must work the same way if you trace a path along the border where you want the text I would assume. :)

Photoshop Type On A Path Tutorial - Learn How To Add Text On A Path

Back