What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am new, My name is Liz from Richmond VA

12day

In the first photo I want it to be a modest photo, If there is anyway to make it look like I am wearing a shirt. Something to cover my stomach, (My arms, back, and bikini top showing is okay.
10877806_368353206670085_410326481_n.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
re: Need some edit help please.

Hello 12day and welcome.

I moved your post to it's own thread. I will place it in a more appropriate forum as well.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

You might go ahead and post the images and a description of the type of edit(s) you would like.

12day

Thank you ! I thought this was a reply to someones post haha.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Liz, there's no need to post your email addy as any help with your edit request will be posted here and you can simply download them.

Hi Liz
Both your images are of very poor quality, (low resolution, small size, bad lighting). Your "quick minor edits" are in fact "major pro jobs", and it would be very difficult to achieve a natural looking result.
Please be patient, maybe someone will come along and do what you asked, but it might take a few days.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Low res, not such good quality, but what you have is what you have. A blue shirt added.
shirt.jpg

ALB68

And
boob.png

12day

Thank you so much! I love it exactly what I wanted! I dont know why i gave you the edited version i made, is there anyway you could do that with this unedited version please?? Thank you if possible!!10877806_368353206670085_410326481_n.jpg

ALB68

Yeah..I'll do it for you.
Here you go
atv lady.png

Last edited:

12day

That is really cool you could do that. Did the quality of the photo change because it was uploaded onto this message board forum instead of emailed just wondering because it looks a little different.
Thanks again!
Liz

ALB68

That is really cool you could do that. Did the quality of the photo change because it was uploaded onto this message board forum instead of emailed just wondering because it looks a little different.
Thanks again!
Liz
The quality of the photo didn't change. I made some adjustments in it to bring out some of the lost detail (the light was from the back) . Made your colors more vibrant. It's still not too good for printing as it is low resolution but will work fine online. We are all about making images the best they can be here. I hope your OK with the changes?

12day

Yeah I was probably going to find a filter that made it lighter I was going to use it as a profile picture on facebook and don't want people to notice a lot of the edits I am happy with the photo thank you =)