What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help making a clan logo PLS

ToXiC nM

I know you would be doing this free of charge for a complete stranger but i was hoping to get a clan logo made for my call of duty team. I am not very good at photoshop yet im still learning so i was hoping someone skilled and kind enough to help me would. I'm looking for a Faze or Optic type logo without actually stealing there logo My team name is NiteMare Gaming if you could use NMG for the logo in cool and aesthetically pleasing way using the colors red black and a very small amount of silver for accents besides the specifications do what you want make it your own greatly appreciated thanks.

ToXiC nM

Yeah i saw the freelance section but i dont have money to spend at the moment but if some kind person was to help me. Our team right now is trying to get sponsored by several place and without a logo they wont sponsor us so i might just be able to repay a kind person at later date if we stayed connected. BTW just so you know im serious about this sponsorships we have several companies that i have already contacted including kontrolfreeks, scuff, and iclanwebsites. I would also put in the team bio who made the logo to get the maker more jobs possibly because xbox teams are always looking for logos, banners, and backgrounds. I may have more jobs at a later date that consist of these types of items we just dont have money right now to spend. Thank You.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Good reply and pretty convincing. :devilish:

I hope you get the help you need. It is not my kind of thing or I would try it. But you would just laugh! True. :eek:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Toxic,
No promises here, but I'll try a couple of things for you.

ALB68

How about this? This is low res screenshot. I won't watermark it coz it's a freebie.
Nightmare Gaming.PNG

ALB68

Or without the background
Nightmare Gaming 2.PNG