What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CBCA

Hi Guys,

first post in here is I feel a bit cheeky but I massively need some help!

I recently started my own clothing company and decided to go for the highest quality print which is screen printing, however my images are according to the printers are not as high quality as they could be, they said I could use photoshop to increase the quality but I'm useless with PS I use a different software to draw my designs. I had a friend look at the images and she improved them but they still need adjusting according to the printers. Basically if you zoom right in the edges are kind of jagged where as they need to be smooth or they will print weird, I'm putting about 2k into my first clothing batch so obviously I want them to come out as perfect as possible. Can anyone please help me?

Regards,
Josh

p.s , for the trouble and assistance free clothing will be sent to whoever helps me when they're printed :p

That depends what's in it for me :rofl: just kidding, how many more do you have?

haha not too many I have 4 more I think? and of course theres something in it for you, pm me your address and t shirt size and ill send you some goodies when I get them printed :p

haha not too many I have 4 more I think? and of course theres something in it for you, pm me your address and t shirt size and ill send you some goodies when I get them printed :p

OK post away, no need for goodies I'm quite happy to do them FOC :thumbsup:

Back