What's new

Intuos Pro Pen & Touch, surface smooth or rough?

ZeroCool22

Power User
I'm thinking on buy one of those, but i don't want to get the suprise i got with my INTUOS, where the surfare is rough and i hate it, i love to feel NO FRICTION when i draw/retouch, i just put a print paper on it and i feel less fristion now, i use it like that since i bought it.

So if someone have a INTUOS PRO can tell me how the surface is, smooth or rough?

Because reding this: https://www.reddit.com/r/wacom/comments/5pynuo/wacom_intuos_pro_2017_drawing_surface_texture_did/ looks like the surface is damn rough, lot of costumers hating it...

Also the rough surface waste the nibs a lot more faster (nice move WACOM DEvs).

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My Intuos Pro has a smooth surface which has become quite polished with the amount of use I've put it through. If it died today I would go buy a new one as fast as I could!

ZeroCool22

Power User
My Intuos Pro has a smooth surface which has become quite polished with the amount of use I've put it through. If it died today I would go buy a new one as fast as I could!
They said the new ones (2017) have this kind of rough surface...

I thing i will go for the SMALL anyways and if the surface is too rough for my taste, i will buy a screen protector to make it smooth.

Last edited: