What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a good canvas texture generator out there?

ddaydreams

Is there a good canvas texture generator out there?

I've been using the built in Photoshop filter>texure>texturizer>canvas, and in the more open areas like water and sky, you can see a repeating square pattern of canvas, even when I adjust it to it's 200 max scale setting.
I like that texture and overall effect but the repeated squares makes it look fake.

Thanks for any help.

Hoogle

Guru
Texture Maker - The Seamless Texture Generator or you can just make your own turn pictures of things like walls etc into patterns select the area you want as a texture maybe make a square document and select different areas of an image copy it into the new document so you have 1 large square of different textures then go to edit> define pattern save it then on the image you want to apply the texture to select the area you want to texturise create a new layer select the paint bucket tool and fill it with a pattern using the 1 you pre defined then adjust the blending mode and opacity to suit the image

ddaydreams

Thanks Hoogleman

I have a demo of that. I'll have to check that out.
I never bought it because site seems dead not updated since 2007. And someone in a review at cnet said after they paid they never got the key and no reply from site.

Hoogle

Guru
Just google texture generator there are plenty out there even just google photoshop textures and millions will show up