What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join 2 pics for panorama

Alchi

Hi! Glad to meet you all. I'd like to ask here for a small work; I want to join/merge the 2 pics I attach here, in order to get a single one as a panorama, although not very big because they are 2 pics and a part of them overlaps. I've tried to do it but as they were edited with prysma separatedly, the effects are not exactly the same and you can notice the border when you overlap the 2 of them using ms paint, or online editors. That's why I thought it could be a good idea to ask some expert gurus!
I hope I explained myself properly, and also hope you can help me. Here are the pictures:
fondo 1.JPGfondo 2.JPG
Thanks in advance!!
Alexfondo 1.JPGfondo 2.JPG

Last edited:

Alchi

Thanks MrToM!! That's exactly what I needed. I hope it was not a big waste of time for you. Just so you know, that picture is from Cádiz (Spain). I invite you to come and enjoy this beautiful city. If you happen to come one day, I'll pay you some drinks ;-)
Thanks a lot!!

Alchi

Dear Sam, thanks soo much! That's exactly what I needed. I hope it was not a big waste of time for you. This is a picture of my town, Cádiz (Spain). I invite you to come and enjoy this beautiful city. If you happen to come one day, I'll pay you some drinks ;-)
Thanks a lot!!

sanjaymj

Dear Sam, thanks soo much! That's exactly what I needed. I hope it was not a big waste of time for you. This is a picture of my town, Cádiz (Spain). I invite you to come and enjoy this beautiful city. If you happen to come one day, I'll pay you some drinks ;-)
Thanks a lot!!
Thanks Alchi for the invitation
I enjoyed doing your job
Regards
Sam