What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a school logo to be edited

Lombe

Hello everyone,
Now I have this logo that?s in pretty bad shape and I was wondering if anyone is able to help me out by editing it a little
http://imgur.com/a/WNjSK

JraFfCF.png

The logo is for a school, and I was hoping to use it on a new school website which I am currently designing. Here?s the website so far.http://lombe.5gbfree.com/chalo/
Now what I want is for the logo to sit beside the header text ?CHALO TRUST SCHOOL?. I want it to look something like this http://imgur.com/ZQvumXK
ZQvumXK.jpg

The problem I have is the logo is of very poor quality and my photoshop skills are below average so I?m not sure how to go about making it look better.

The text above the globe says ?CHALO TRUST SCHOOL? and the text(the school motto) below says ?Dedication Commitment and Excellence?. If there is no space to work with, the motto below the globe can be removed.

Please feel free to do anything to the logo to make it look better and/or more modern.

Lombe

Thank You, this is wonderful . I would love to see a tutorial on how you went about designing this one

Lombe

Here is another ... the attached .pdf file is the full resolution image (300 dpi)
cheers, CB

View attachment 76808

I love this one. I think I will probably use this. Thank You so much. If I wanted to make some small edits like changing the fonts and other stuff, how would I go about it? I'd like to experiment with several different fonts. I recently installed photoshop CC 2017 but I'm not sure how to go about making edits and stuff

carlbush

Power User
Lombe, I have attached the Photoshop .PSD file of the image. You can open in Photoshop and see the various layers I used to build the final image. Everything can be edited as you desire.

Cheers, CB

Attachments

• CHALO.psd
    3.5 MB · Views: 2

Lombe

Lombe, I have attached the Photoshop .PSD file of the image. You can open in Photoshop and see the various layers I used to build the final image. Everything can be edited as you desire.

Cheers, CB

Thank you so much CB. You're awesome

Lombe

Cheers, CB
Hey sorry to bother you. Could I also possibly have the .psd file for the alternative logo?

carlbush

Power User
Lombe,

Here you go ... all layers are included to recreate either variant you desire. I have included all the BANNER layers into a folder named BANNER and have included all the text inside the shield into a folder named TEXT. Just HIDE or REVEAL the folders you need to display either version of the logo.
Cheers, Carl

Attachments

• CHALO.psd
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited: