What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need help changing text in a logo

Tomppaxxx

Hello.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could change the text in this logo. I would like it to spell "El Pico" instead of "El Monte", using the same font and styles.logo.png

1 - is the texture on the image needed? it really makes things harder
2 - it would be way easier if you could tell us the name of the font
3 - this looks like a job which would be better done by someone using adobe illustrator, mainly if you plan to use it as a logo
Cheers

Thanks for the reply.

1. Would rly like to keep the same pattern, or atleast something very similar. Would probably look totally different on white background?

2. Im sorry i cant be sure what the font is. The Logo was done originally over 10 years ago for my familys restaurant, now upon expansion would like to use the same logo. I used Myfonts.com to try to find out, and it had results as: Congress, Congress regular, anavio, anavio small capitals, and eulipia bold.

Back