What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need help refining my logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scps

I paid for this logo a few years ago. I really would like to change the colors to soften and somehow incorporate my name in a softer more pleasing way, or delete it...but I’m lost. Graphics are not my bag.
Can anyone please help me, please??!

Attachments

• 89D894F0-4F86-443B-A851-07F1D5061FF4.jpeg
    89D894F0-4F86-443B-A851-07F1D5061FF4.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6

Scps

Holy cow! Proof read fail!
I apologize!
I would like the colors changed. A different color scheme perhaps. Open to ideas.

Argos

Guru
I know is not what you ask for... but if you want to change the colors and text (i agree), i would ask for a change in the hand too.... it's a nice logo but that hand kinda ruin it. I think it could be better.

Unfortunaly it's not my bag either so i only can give my opinion ^^.

Cheers!

polarwoc

Guru
In my opinion, the hand in the logo indicates humans who intensely care for pets.

Unless there is a specific request, I do not have much else to add to work done by @PSC
Maybe I would suggest a different colour for the puppy so that the puppy and the hand are different colours.

Argos

Guru
Maybe i explained myself wrong, i said a change in the hand not to removed it, maybe it's just me but it looks weird that hand.

o.robles

I actually hate those 2 colors I picked, blue and gray are for more of tech logos than a pet logo. I just didn't have any instructions from OP

o.robles

Something like this? I don't know we haven't heard anything from OP.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.png
    Untitled-1 copy.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 3

Argos

Guru
i think the op wants a "soft" colors, maybe some pastel colors, but i like your touch of add different colors to the dog and cat, it looks better.

Argos

Guru
As i said i'm not a graphbic designer, so i used a real hand and experimented a little. Its a little rough but it was fun XD.

Untitled-1 copyf.jpg

Cheers!

Scps

Along the lines of the attached files. A whimsical heart to replace the arch.
Light blue hues, peach, grey, light sage greens, etc.
Thank you. I apologize for being so non precise.

Attachments

• 997F07CC-A2AD-4C27-A0CF-30078896EC2A.jpeg
    997F07CC-A2AD-4C27-A0CF-30078896EC2A.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 1A819DCE-FF71-4B07-A488-1631DB14A244.jpeg
    1A819DCE-FF71-4B07-A488-1631DB14A244.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2

JazzyScotsman

Banned
I've had a little experience with this sort of thing, but I'd need to have a bit more information to work with. For instance, the name 'Southern Comfort', is that just reckoning to the idea of southern charm, or does it refer to a surname, like Johnathan Comfort, or Evan Comfort? You see, when I look at your logo, what jumps out at me is the giant crescent shape, and the letter 'S' formed by the cat's tail. My mind suggests to me that you should invert the logo horizontally, and take advantage of this affect to reinforce the name of your company. (C.S.) Referring to 'Southern Comfort'. Here is a quick sort of example of what I'm trying to explain.

Attachments

• SCPS_logo.png
    SCPS_logo.png
    62 KB · Views: 5

Scps

Hey.. great idea! Southern Comfort is just supposed to give the "warm-up fuzzy" Comfort feeling. We live in the south.

Scps

As I say...I don't know exactly what I want just a few ideas in my head. This is the hardest part of my business. Everything else I have done myself right down to coding my own webpage.
This..Only ideas.

Scps

Giving the idea of the pets care in my hand with my heart wrapped around them.
That's what I like.

Chsavage

Something like this? Haven't figured out a font or color scheme yet. Added potential color scheme:

Attachments

• Petlogo.jpg
    Petlogo.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1
  • Petlogo2.jpg
    Petlogo2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Chsavage

If someone else wants to jump in with font that might be best, I'm awful at choosing and positioning them, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.