What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Need help refining my logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color for animal ideas?
Southern Comfort Pet Services in a nice font underneath? Can someone help with that? I’m also sitting here trying to learn if there is an user friendly program.
Thank you.

Attachments

• D7E8D9B4-9871-4F73-87D8-7C73E8FF7E3F.jpeg
    D7E8D9B4-9871-4F73-87D8-7C73E8FF7E3F.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2
Played around with this a lot today. I actually think they greyscale cat, dog, and hand look nice and professional while the red color you chose for the heart, with this font I picked, conveys that warmness I think you're trying to get across to your customers with this logo. As far as a user friendly program goes, I've only ever used photoshop and illustrator, and although they may seem daunting at first, you can learn everything you need to know online. Our forum is a good example of a solid resource.

Attachments

• Petlogo3.jpg
    Petlogo3.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 7
Thank you for your time working with my logo. I truly appreciate it!!
I believe you are correct.
Just one thing..Service is Services.
Thanks SO much.
(what would “pet services” look like centered under Southern Comfort?)

A note everyone helping me...
I was also trying to learn how to work with logos yesterday downloading programs to my computer, but later in the day my husband had a heart attack and was admitted to the hospital.

Very sorry to hear that as well. I hope his recovery is quick and smooth. Please let me know what you think of this copy.

Attachments

• Petlogo6.jpg
    Petlogo6.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back