What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New forum moderator

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
The staff of PSGurus is happy to announce a new FULL MODERATOR has been chosen....

IamSam ....

A distinguished member and creator of those exquisite and informative Tutorials highly appreciated by all. He has given top-rated assistance to all inquisitive and PS problem visitors and is a great friend to all around him.

Join us in congratulating IamSam for this landmark promotion and acknowledgement for his achievements.

:clap::clap::clap:

Paul

Former Member
Congratulations Sam, a well deserved appointment make room for many sleepless nights and days to come:mrgreen:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks dv8 and Paul! I'm honored to even have been considered, not to mention chosen. I will wear that hat with Pride Paul!

Thanks for the opportunity guys!

iDad

Guru
Oh man, does this mean i gotta be nice to sam now..... :mrgreen: congrats Sam, well deserved! You do realize that your daily diet is going to change, right?:rofl:

Congrats Sam, you are a "hard worker" in this forum, I could learn a lot from your tutorials. Thank you.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks iPop! .....Oh man, does this mean i gotta be nice to sam now........ never!

Thanks SPWA! Really glad to have you back around!

Thanks Chris! I learn from you all the time! I just wish I could get you to do more tutorials!

iDad

Guru
Only females go through the internal affairs inspection, don't worry about it Sam. Then again I hear Vee is funny that way, be careful:rofl:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Steve!

Thanks Crotale!

I've had a close look at internal affairs, here's hoping they shouldn't have much of a problem with me!

....Only females go through the internal affairs inspection... Clare has already warned me that there will be none of that! Can't blame a guy for trying.

Tom Mann

Guru
Sam, I couldn't be more happy to have you as one of the staff. Your tutorials are models that all should aspire to. Thank you for all your hard work.

Best regards,

Tom