What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JakGunn

Good morning everyone, joined this morning and I hope to learn from you so that I may enhance and enjoy my photographs all the more.

When am little more confident I'll post some image's for you to see.

I am from Norfolk, UK. Retired and I have been taking photo's for a long time!

Many thanks ;)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum, JakGunn...

Do you use edit your photos in Photoshop? We also have a photography section which you may find interesting.

Enjoy your time here...

JakGunn

Thank you dv8_fx, yes I use Photoshop CC and I am keen to learn more so the forum should be right up my street.

Paul

Former Member
Welcome Jak, do you know Alan Partridge:cheesygrin:

Tom Mann

Guru
Welcome! It sounds like we are cut from the same cloth, Jak.

Not to put any pressure on you, but when you feel like it, why don't u start a thread in the Photography section to show off some of your photos. We would love to see them!

Cheers,

Tom M

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Jak and welcome to PSG. I'm also interested in seeing some of your work.

I lived in Suffolk for about 4 years. Southwold, Aldeburgh, Saxmundham, in that order.

JakGunn

Many thanks indeed for the warm welcome, and yes I will post some over exposed blurred images soon

JakGunn

I was struggling to add smiley's to my messages but all seems well now :) Many thanks all