What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orange Autumn Leaves to Spring Green leaves

sethcathison

Can anyone hep me with this image please?

HNcVDoR.jpg

Im trying to create a less autumnal feel about this image and would like the orange leaves to be green or a greeny yellow.
im a total photoshop notice and played about Selective Colour Adjustment Layers and Hue / Saturation but I usually end up with radioactive green colours that look stupid.
I found tutorials online which show you how to go from spring to autumn but i cant figure out how to do the reverse.

I have attached the full size image

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• waterfall-3840x2160-thailand-travel-tourism-river-autumn-7043.jpg
    waterfall-3840x2160-thailand-travel-tourism-river-autumn-7043.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Use 'select/color range' to select the orange colored leaves.
With the selection active press CTRL+J to place the selection of orange leaves on his own layer.
Use a hue/satuaration layer and slide until you get the green wanted.
Apply a hard light blend mode at 50% on that layer.

Untitled-1.jpg

result

waterfall-3840x2160-thailand-travel-tourism-river-autumn-7043 SPRING.jpg

Last edited:

sethcathison

Aw that is fantastic, I cant thank you both enough!
That lets me play around with other colours , ie the water as well

Im looking to print this image off on a A3 laser printer as a poster by combining multiple A3 sheets and the image with be approx 3 metres in length.
Do you have any tips as to what I can do so the individual pixels dont look so blocky when the image is blown up and printed out to 3m in length