What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo light/exposure correction

unseenmagik

Gents.

Can you do an edit on this for me please. I am great with other aspects of photoshop but not photo correction lol.
Looking for a Blue sky, green grass and to remove the over exposure and color correction.

Cheers
Ben

AWS_TEAM.jpg

unseenmagik

Cheers Eggy.

That pretty much what i came up with but i was looking to enhance on the grass and sky giving it more colour !

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Since it's a uniform grey sky there's not much information in it. The only way to change that is to replace the sky.
Mind you, it's winter so the grass will never be as green as in spring or summer.
I'll give it a try.

Tom Mann

Guru
I couldn't resist making a few tweaks to Eggy's very nice job -- hope you don't mind. Basically, I just did a bit of lawn work and tried to tweak the colors and tones a bit to give the impression of a less gloomy day.

Unfortunately, doing so brought out some artifacts in the sky, and especially right above the tree line / horizon, but I'm too lazy & don't have enough time to work on them at the moment.

T

Attachments

• AWS_TEAM_C-Eggy-then_tjm01-acr-ps01a-02.jpg
    AWS_TEAM_C-Eggy-then_tjm01-acr-ps01a-02.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
BTW, I just happened to run across this old thread and happened to notice the left-most guy who is standing. His Marty Feldman (Igor in Young Frankenstein) impression is amazingly good. If they ever do a re-make of the movie, he's got the job, LOL.

Tom M