What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop CC 14.2.1 x64 Freezing when I try changing image size

novis

Hi,
My Photoshop ( I have used it almost one year, no problem) have start to freez when I try changing image size so I have to Close and start again. I have tried uninstal completed trough regedit and install 3 times but same result. All other command ok.
When I push the image size buttom the marker change to a squere marker and progam freez.

Thanks

MrToM

Guru
As gedstar said, latest version is 2014.2.2 (20141204.r.310 x64).

As well as updating PS, which should help more than anything, also make sure that 'Flash Player' is up to date.

Regards.
MrTom.

novis

Thanks to Gedstar. I did resetting preferences and now it´s ok. Many thanks to Mr Tom to for support.

gedstar

Guru
Your welcome, glad you got it sorted, I would also recommend checking to make sure you have the latest version installed!

Go to the Help Menu, System Info and check the version there, on the first line you should see the version MrTom described