What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge week # 13

fenix

Guru
Dear fellow Jedi´s of the dark pixel.

The time has come! I have been offered the noble task by Sir Paul and Lady Vaffan to try and prepare the ground for the next upcoming battle. And yes, It might seem a bit difficult at a first and especially so if you never been there trying… and to be honest, it isn´t always that easy even if you have.

But no worries dear Jedi´s! This mission isn´t about trying to obtain perfection, it is about slaying or puppetizeing an object, having fun and being creative while doing it. This battle is also about trying to learn how to implement the use of vectors in combination with photos.

So follow the tut of how to change the girl in to a puppet or feel free to do a chopped fish, a snake, a rocket, a banana or whatever crazy stuff that now comes to mind.

Here are some useful tutorials for to get you started.

Puppetize Charlize!
How I puppetized Charlize! - Worth1000 Tutorials

Photoshop's Pen Tool: I
Using the pen tool to draw body parts - Worth1000 Tutorials

Photoshop's Pen Tool: II
Photoshop's Pen Tool: Part Two - Masking Tricks, Path Shapes and Stroke Effects - Worth1000 Tutorials

May the force be with you!

iDad

Guru
Nice one

fenix

Guru
Cyborgize will be fine!

fenix

Guru
you´re welcome! :D

Hoogle

Guru
I think the challenge is best set on a friday night or saturday because it gives people the chance to work on it over the weekend and put more effort into it and this is going to be a fun challenge which I think will gather a lot of interest.

Vafann

Guru
Great challenge Fenix! And challenge it really will be, it looks like a lot of fun, and it looks pretty hard to do, but I have wanted to try something like this for a long time so this is great chance to kind of HAVE to do it! lol. :)

Paul

Former Member
Go on its not that hard really , i used a few cheats to draw in bits, end results ok though, going to try it with a animal i think?

Vafann

Guru
Go on its not that hard really , i used a few cheats to draw in bits, end results ok though, going to try it with a animal i think?

I am going to try, I´m not feeling too well today so I will probably have to wait before I start, but I am certainly going to try. :)