What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #4

SeniorS

Guru
wowza Senior, is there a way to click double like! Don't try and get me to buy a ticket for that flight by the way.
:) ... i don't think it's a good idea...i imagine myself in that...several hours in roller coaster...many of bags would be needed, very many :D

ibclare

Queen Bee
:) ... i don't think it's a good idea...i imagine myself in that...several hours in roller coaster...many of bags would be needed, very many :D

That is funny and reminds me of a time (and I put cherry trees in my picture). Oh yes, once upon a time there was a little girl who had a wild cherry tree growing in the empty lot next door. She couldn't help herself and kept eating and eating them. Her girlfriend's daddy took her along to the fair that night and they had so much fun. Until ... they got on the tilt-a-whirl. And do you know what happened then? Well, the moral to tis story is, if you're going to gorge on cherries, stay away from tilt-a-whirls and planes that flap their wings!

You better give that grumpy fairy a ride on your enigmatic flying machine.

SeniorS

Guru
No, it's good as it is. Anyway that would not make sence (just opinion). It is in front and You allready have background outfocussed.

P.S. I start to have problem to make my thought clear.

ibclare

Queen Bee
No, it's good as it is. Anyway that would not make sence (just opinion). It is in front and You allready have background outfocussed.

P.S. I start to have problem to make my thought clear.

I understand you perfectly. :cool2: Now for one more before I leave Hans Christian Anderson behind. (brothers Grimm for Hansel & Gretel)

Attachments

• BeautyAlive.jpg
    BeautyAlive.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
No nose dives SeniorS. You live on the edge!

Sir M, you know of course, I didn't make the tree. A Hansel & Gretel screen capture, but at least it's not throwing apples.

Paul

Former Member
OK come on Max how did you warp the ball square, do tell mate.

Paul

Former Member
Thanks for the link mate, this site rocks.
A quick effort not as good as yours mate but i will try again later going out now.

Attachments

• sqpear.jpg
    sqpear.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 40

Paul

Former Member
I cut to much out of it afterwards lol
For some reason my fill pixels feature will not open?

ibclare

Queen Bee
Of course mate, there you go, based on this tutorial, Making Square Fruit
Looks more difficult than it really is, really cool effect.

Very cool transformation. Thanks as always for the tutorial link!

Here's my stab at it (squared up the lines with selection>clear):

Attachments

• SquaredBody.jpg
    SquaredBody.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 42
  • SquaredBody_2.jpg
    SquaredBody_2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited: