What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #4

Very Interesting concept Clare.

I will love to see something more on this particular piece.

Hmmm, always looking for a project for fun. Not exactly sure what you mean by "something more." Except of course, this is a first attempt so maybe you'd like me to improve on the concept and the technique?

And me lol. i end up using the rubber and thats a shop NO NO...
Bloody addicted to the warp and smudge tools:rofl:

Attachments

• princerain.jpg
    princerain.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 27
I tried lol, but it didn´t exactly turn out the way I was trying to do. It was fun using those filters though since I have never really understand how they work. (Still don´t obviously lol).

After and before:Transform-test-1.jpg

eyes_03.jpg

I tried lol, but it didn´t exactly turn out the way I was trying to do. It was fun using those filters though since I have never really understand how they work. (Still don´t obviously lol).

AH, it looks like you're getting it to me. My first attempts were pretty funny (as in whacked), but I'm still trying since I want to use this for fun and for serious alterations. Like on my face, LOL.

That's Great, Awesome job SeniorS

When i first saw your wallet face idea, i thought, it will be awesome to see a square face/head on that style.

And then we have it, i think you just were reading mi thoughts. "LOL"

Back