What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #6

Looked over a few tuts and this is what I ended up with.

iknowhot.jpg

Critics welcome

a couple of things, is it not "i know, hot" ? and the bottle may be best upright, other than that, fabulismous!
great coloring! :D

EDIT: wait a minute i've just got where you are coming from having the tabasco bottle on it's side, silly me! :p

Last edited:
a couple of things, is it not "i know, hot" ? and the bottle may be best upright, other than that, fabulismous!
great coloring! :D

EDIT: wait a minute i've just got where you are coming from having the tabasco bottle on it's side, silly me! :p

:cheesygrin: I should have let my teacher wife look it over first. She is always correcting my grammar.

I thought about that first but the lizard's right toes come up above the neck of the bottle. In the finished image you can't see the toes clearly. Also wanted to go with the look of turning red being on the bottle. Will play with it some.
Thanks

Zeealex..... step back from the computer before you over heat the graphics card LOL

Ha Ha or as Zeealex says it XD XD. Don't apologize for the posts. Like 'em. The second one is so different for you but it's well done.

Oh, PS on the grammar: truly correct form, though not always heeded, is to have the punctuation, question mark, inside the quotation marks. Just a little something from the proofreader in me.

Last edited:
Looked over a few tuts and this is what I ended up with.

Critics welcome

I like it a lot. I would like to see the lizard stand out a little bit more, sharper maybe, deeper color in part. And the tabasco bottle could be sharper or have more highlights. But I like the concept, the composition, the background. Nice.

I like it a lot. I would like to see the lizard stand out a little bit more, sharper maybe, deeper color in part. And the tabasco bottle could be sharper or have more highlights. But I like the concept, the composition, the background. Nice.

I am going to try and swap the background colors around and have it inside the green area. I can see what you are saying with the highlights. I took some out being they were on the bottom of the bottle. I'll work on it some more if there is time the rest of this week.
Thanks for the tips

Ha Ha or as Zeealex says it XD XD. Don't apologize for the posts. Like 'em. The second one is so different for you but it's well done.

Oh, PS on the grammar: truly correct form, though not always heeded, is to have the punctuation, question mark, inside the quotation marks. Just a little something from the proofreader in me.
sorry it's late :p i keep thinking i kill the threads with my posts XD the second one was a change of scenery, i needed it, if you watch miranda on youtube you'll see where the "such fun!" comes from :p

P.S to you P.S grammar has always been a week point, i'm 15 and i still don't use capital letters or full stops :p only just got to using comma correctly, ish :p

@belial just curious, why is my avatar part of the sig? not taking any credit for the avatar, it was Clare's Fantabulous work.

No worries mate, i just used that for design purposes, i have no affiliation to any of the siggy designs mate.

How about you do one of your shoot em up siggys for us mate?

i shall do! :D if that was me you were talking to there XD :p

for now i have this sig it was a quick job so i'm not expecting it to look perfect, i needed something vivid
Lizard.Jpg

Yeah you mate, lol. Don't let lizard man see that he will want to marry it.

OMG! I didn´t think it would be THAT big LOL! ooooooops! I´m going to have to try again, this sin´t a sig at all I see. lol

Back