What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #6

as per belial's request, i ended up doing a simple one, but hopefully effective fingers crossed :p
FFOW.png
EDIT:
F*** i missed a bit!
EDIT EDIT:
right removed the bipod and the horrible bits i hope

Last edited:
you missed the shadow by elbow, should go all the way to black area . ;)

probably can not see that on smaller monitors. I use a pretty big screen so it stood out.

tried a different approach to the shadow:
FFOW.png
the shadow's a bit jittery though

Last edited:
If I could see it, I'd give you my opinion. :mrgreen: Believe me, it could just be me. An artist with failing eyesight is a sad thing to see! :rolleyes:
i remember watching a TV show about a blind artist and looking at a small featurette about a blind photographer, the possibilities are endless, it doesn't matter about disabilities my friend XD

Well I didn't know if someone would find having military personel as a "no no".

XD naah, i wouldn't see that as offensive in my light they are pretty anonymous so it's not anyone specific and anyone who does find that offfensive, is a prune, really sorry if i offended someone but honestly.

Last edited:
sorrysorrysorrysorry
another one to clog up the forum with XD
Jellyfish.jpg
you'll notice that there is another Zee the watermark, that's my mum's signature name when she partakes in forums (she's not on here) i took the idea from one of her old compositions so i thought it would be best to credit her in there for the idea

m4rII.png

Something of mine!:thumbsup:

Back