What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #6

sorry i'm whipping these out at 50Mph here aint i? XD i'll give it a rest soon :p
Cod4.jpg

Speaking of Signature
BHYY7.jpg

One at a time would have been more impressive mate...

And again mate, 'wipes eyes from massive yawn'...

And again mate, 'wipes eyes from massive yawn'...

Sorry Just, but I have to agree with Belial. No way I'm going to train my eyes to see them nor my brain to decide yay or nay. That is up to you. Pick a few you really want to share. Besides, you're "supposed" to create them new for this challenge. At least I understand that to be the idea. Good luck.

Exactly Vafann, it's purely out of love for the art form, and to gain help along the way if you feel the need to ask.
As for all of the sigs you placed in one big block for us to all squint and goggle at, not for me thanks.
Be bothered and post just a couple no need to flood the boards with all of them mate, your input is appreciated but to just drop a bomb and say well i couldn't be bothered is well, i will bite my tongue for now.
It's obvious you have a talent for doing this and probably other things with Photoshop, so why not be bothered and show one or two not overkill it, just an idea.

My point is, why should any of us be bothered to click a link to then view all of them. When one or two posted at normal size would have done.

let's keep it that way, i have a feeling someone might come in and say something rude before long :p

I really like this one Zee! It's humorous (even if you didn't mean it to be), it's clear and crisp, very nice Photoshopping. One idea: how about making the greyish background a gradient from black to grey, no angle, just straight up and down. Just a thought.

Ruined your glow with my deletion, but here's what I mean:

Attachments

• ZeealexSig.jpg
    ZeealexSig.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Back