What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge Week #7

I'm at work today but I'm gonna give one a shot tomorrow. Is the challenge to use the tutorial? Or just make a wallpaper? I'll probably use the tutorial anyway since I am a noob just wondering how the "challenges" work

Mate you look to the tuts as a way of doing the challenge, what you actually create is totally up to you my friend. Can't wait to see your efforts.

Ok this is literally a 2 min job as a filler as not many entries so just throwing some random rubbish in to bulk it out (your Welcome)
psg.jpg
OOps looks like i saved it at a bad resolution oh well it has gone now will make another 1 after dinner

and another quickie please tell me your just being polite I have made 3 in less than 30 mins and eaten my dinner not expecting them to be good just thought it might inspire someone else I need a new wallpaper so hoping someone will upload a new good 1 that is original
clouds.jpg

maybe have an army of cannibals chasing him XD nahh just kidding i love it! well done Eddie!

LOL Hoog! Keep 'em coming. Just kidding.
Eddie, you've got a great background texture going there.
Now for one from me. I can't let go of the aura vista method yet. This is my last one in that mode:

Attachments

• hawk-eye.jpg
    hawk-eye.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 0
Ok failed project so have it as a wallpaper
eye colour.jpg
ooops wrong 1 this 1 missed out the eye pupil and was slightly over painted below the pupil but you get the idea

Last edited:

Back