What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop help!- Mets Photo

tomneedshelp

Hey I have this great panorama shot that i took at a mets game. everything came out fine except the guy in the piazza jersey on the bottom left (#31). I was hoping someone could help me smoothen this out. Ideally I would like to see the name and number completed on the back of his jersey but I will take what i can get. I would like to frame and gift this photo to my father so any help would be much appreciated. here is a link to the image:

EDIT: Removed link. Link does not work. Link requesting Google login.

Thanks in advance!

-Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Argos

Guru
Now i can see, nice photo, but not only have the guy problem in the left part the stadium doesn't match either, i give it a try.

Cheers!

Argos

Guru
Here is my quick fix, i have to change the hat because i dont have the original photos.

6kDWKH.jpg

The image is too big to upload normally i use imageshack this time.

Last edited:

tomneedshelp

Thank you so much. is there any way i can download this picture at the same quality as i had given to you>